The Steering Committee
Seven partners, all experts in scientific and technical culture, are members of the École de la médiation:
- Association Traces
- Association Les Petits Débrouillards
- Association Planète Sciences
- UVSQ Université Paris-Saclay
- Université Paris Cité
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (Cnam)
These professionals in the field of scientific and cultural mediation bring complementary expertise to the project, including :
- Field experience and theoretical knowledge in the field of scientific and cultural mediation.
- Recognized expertise in the field of professional training.
- The ability to carry out qualitative and quantitative studies.
They are representative of the different sectors in which mediators work. The networking of certain partners also enables the training program to be extended to a wider area.
Ils·elles sont représentatifs des différents secteurs où s’exerce le métier de médiateur et médiatrice. Le fonctionnement en réseau de certains partenaires permet en outre de diffuser la formation à des territoires plus étendus.
Each partner sits on the Mediation School’s steering committee, which meets quarterly: strategic and operational decisions are taken collectively at these meetings, with Universcience acting as coordinator.
Would you like to join us?
This initial core group has been joined by a number of other partners, depending on the projects and themes we’ve been working on: Mines-ParisTech, IUT Tours, Réseau Vivacité, Muséum national d’histoire naturelle, Exploradome, IBM fondation, ESPCI, ESPGG, Amcsti, association Les Atomes Crochus, KTM advance…
If you’d like to talk with us about cultural scientific mediation, the profession of mediator, or initial or continuing training in mediation, please contact us via our contact form.